! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

App problem - Page 1/2

Subject: App problem
Replies: 12 Views: 590
> »
diab0li 29.09.09 - 07:08pm
Hey ppl.i recently got my phone back from repairs,but now everytime i try opening an application like mxi.t or oprah mini i get a 'suportive file.nothing to display' msg.i tried downloading it again but still,same problem.i have a nokia 5610 xpress music.please help * +

shod 29.09.09 - 07:20pm
Helo buddy.....did u upgrade ur firmware...... * +

shod 29.09.09 - 07:21pm
D man who repaired ur phone must knw dis i think.....why r u wastin ur time here....... * +

diab0li 29.09.09 - 07:28pm
I dont knw man,i didnt talk to him personally.can i fix this problem or wil i have to take it in * +

shod 29.09.09 - 07:39pm
Oh hw cant u knw wat did da noki care had done to ur phone.....i advise u to take it to him........also try before enterin go to app.acces-communication-connectivity-always allowed so and if its not allowed try to make dem ask everytime * +

garion 29.09.09 - 08:39pm
I'm only guessing here. but during repair he (or she) may have formatted (restored to factory defaults) your phone - remnants of java often still hang around if you insert a memory card with their base info on though, but your phone won't be able to find and compile the full java application which could result in the message you're getting. * +

garion 29.09.09 - 08:41pm
As I said - only guessing and assuming: but what certainly couldn't hurt whether or not the above is the case, would be to delete all traces of the apps you mentioned from your device and re-download them. * +

garion 29.09.09 - 08:43pm
And if you get connection errors if the apps DO open, take shods excellent advice above about altering your permission settings. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search