! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

orange facebook - Page 1/3

Subject: orange facebook
Replies: 15 Views: 1097
> »
magika 4.07.09 - 10:36am
ok as you know when you put 10 quid on you get free face and myspace. Well they now have a cap. So if you go over 50mb you get charged. They robbed 30 quid off me. For use me internet. And wont refund it * +

technom8 4.07.09 - 03:14pm
Thats dreadful, it don't seem right cos it should be capped at 2pound per day, you shouldn't be charged anymore, if i was you i'll call orange cs again and ask to be put through to the manager. * +

technom8 4.07.09 - 03:22pm
MAGIKA : Was you using your phone as a modem? * +

magika 4.07.09 - 11:12pm
@ tech. Yer always do. * +

dan52484 5.07.09 - 06:26am
that might be why. * +

scotsgal 5.07.09 - 07:38pm
Yeah thats right been having the same problem, luckily i only had 3 quid credit. Someone at orange told me that 50mb a month was what you get, maximum! No notification to let customers know or anything. Ill be changing networks asap and so will a few people i know! * +

garion 5.07.09 - 08:16pm
You have my sympathies, but the limit is well-known and has been mentioned several times in this forum, it's also in the T and Cs on the Orangeworld wapsite - QUOTE: 'Online community sites are Facebook, Bebo, MySpace and Flirtomatic. Usage is subject to a 50MB cap. Any usage over this will be charged at standard rates.' Still, sorry you got done by them. poor * +

t0p 6.07.09 - 10:14am
I moved from orange to tmob some time ago to take advantage of cheaper rates while using phone as modem for general web browsing and downloading videos. But i was considering a move back to orange for signal strength reasons. Does this 50 MB limit affect all web activity? Or just facebook and suchlike? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search