! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ID show for a sim SA - Page 1/9

Subject: ID show for a sim SA
Replies: 60 Views: 6139
> »
cobusbo 30.06.09 - 11:48am
What do you guys think about the latest anouncement in South Africa that you must give your ID details when you buy a sim? Free net will be gone because then they can track you etc... I hope this process will be protested in the future whatdo you guys think about it? * +

phemzask 30.06.09 - 02:44pm
not gona work!sim cards are being sold on the streets ,where did u hear dis ,and the is no free net in SA! * +

elliotn 30.06.09 - 03:14pm
Very gud idea * +

crzedude 30.06.09 - 03:28pm
they tried that with virgin at first. Didnt work then, wont work now. * +

cobusbo 30.06.09 - 05:13pm
It were on the news sabc3 last nite and yea there is free net you must just look in the right places just like vlive were free I really hope they will reconsider it because its just an cr*ppy idea i heard an rumor that vodacom had a big court case against Pep before because they took the buyers details and vodacom winned the fight back then * +

stefdag 30.06.09 - 05:25pm
it works on many countries already like germany so it will work.. they will sell the cards only in shops not on the streets.i dont know how would that the free browsing tricks tho * +

clio1 30.06.09 - 06:59pm
It will work am sure * +

imurdude 30.06.09 - 07:04pm
even if they sell it in the street the service provider must still activate the sim so, there is no way you can run away from this... Its just inconvenient and unnessary... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search