! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Vodacom and Mtn! - Page 1/3

Subject: Vodacom and Mtn!
Replies: 17 Views: 1941
> »
outdoor 28.06.09 - 01:48pm
Let me start by stating Virgin doesnt count at the moment, No HSDPA, just calls. Why is Voda and Mtn launching so called Specials? They, (and us too) knows time is running out. But to see peeps gettin cheated out of data bundles, (Voda at the lead), makes me sick.Pls post your opinion here, but this ripping off will stop soon. Anything on Seacom welcome, or just as it affected you! * +

outdoor 28.06.09 - 01:55pm
I just got to mention tis last bit of info, Taking into consideration what ive written above, why the sudden increase in so called Dropped calls), makes me think about out so colled corrupt (Government) Yes, im nasty, but we work out azzes off for nothing, been on holiday almost 7 years ago, simply too expensive with the fuel, Toll roads etc.) * +

outdoor 28.06.09 - 02:02pm
Ive read something about ICASA doing something (Taking Bribes?) about the national amount of dropped calls. Not good enough, We, the consumer gotta pay for it all, let me go before i post my real feelings, no discrimination, but as we all know, This Country is run by a bunch of imbeciles, mind, no colour mentioned) * +

chaos28 28.06.09 - 11:24pm
I agree outdoor. Im sick being ripped off. Where can we submit a complaint? Maybe there is also coruption going on there * +

blksmith 28.06.09 - 11:36pm
submit on hellkom.co.za * +

weblinxs 2.07.09 - 03:31am
Eveything increases, the fuel, the food, everything, but your salary remain the same, no annual increases lately, look at the retrenchments percentage lately, now that America's interest rate is at 0 , its gonna affect us alot. We cant invest overseas anymore. * +

cumo 29.07.09 - 01:49pm
This country has been run by a bunch of imbeciles for more than an entire century mate and it's almost a tradition to have an idiot in charge of government lol * +

bolt69 29.07.09 - 02:49pm
Helkom asdl R76 a gig. And c mtn wap free with zero airtime as long as u got mtn to mtn the one in brackets airtym left. Been browsing a week with my mtn to mtn stuck on r2.32 smoker * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search