! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Data prices in SA - Page 1/9

Subject: Data prices in SA
Replies: 62 Views: 6244
> »
vicehybr 5.05.09 - 09:10am
Was passively listening to the radio yesterday and i heard that South African Data Rates Are taking a very deep slide in terms of prices. Is this true? Can anybody confirm this. Thanx im advance numpties one-love * +

ladibud 5.05.09 - 10:15am
Duno. I usually buy a data bundle. Phone ur service provider to find out. * +

vicehybr 5.05.09 - 11:23am
Agh customer care agents just follow Trinity they usualy numpties at peak. * +

dbnp01zn 5.05.09 - 09:58pm
yup, they've been saying that for a while now but they still r*ping us.lol. the prices are still the same * +

ballar_m 6.05.09 - 02:27am
this is true, according to telcom the new technology that is goin to be activated in july, is going to have a significant effect on the way we use the internet(speed nd price)... We currently pay R100 for abt 500mb, after integration of this technology we are expected to get 5GB for the R100, that is 10 times less than what we currently say... good.gif * +

lelando 6.05.09 - 07:32am
Data rates will be reduced by 70 percent according to the newspaper. * +

hotbarmn 6.05.09 - 10:51am
they are laying down a fibre optic line from europe or somewhere, when thats up and running the prices will decrease, but i also heard they are delaying that as much as possible... * +

hexsist 6.05.09 - 04:20pm
''yup, they've been saying that for a while now but they still r*ping us.lol. the prices are still the same'' What he said. The prices should drop after Seacom Lands in June but we will have to wait and see. Our prices are stil more than 50times the international norms * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search