! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mini Opera - Page 1/1

Subject: Mini Opera
Replies: 4 Views: 473

tedwap 28.04.09 - 07:44pm
I need help with this. I got a new phone today because my old one broke, same model as that. A SE W850i. One, my memory card doesn't seem to of stored Opera, so i download the latest. I get this message: Verification of server certificate failed, please check date setting in your device. Now the date is correct on my phone, so can't work out the problem. * +

tedwap 28.04.09 - 07:46pm
Oh i download version 3 and the same message appears. I never had any problems with my old phone, so unsure why it is causing me trouble.. * +

garion 28.04.09 - 08:14pm
I'm no expert on SE phones, but I assume you're using your old memory card in your new phone? Parts of Opera Mini are probably still on the card but the element installed to your old phones PHONE memory won't be, which confuses all hell out of it and is probably leading to the error. You may need to use a file explorer to delete the remnants of your old Mini from your card prior to installation of * +

garion 28.04.09 - 08:16pm
the new version. Since I'm unaware if such an explorer exists for your phone, it'd be best to repeat your original question in the SE forum, as someone there will know. * +

ewano1 29.04.09 - 03:16pm
there r filexplorer's 4 java phone's have a look at wap.getjar.com and see if u can find mobyexplorer it's a file explorer/manager 4 java phone's. Might b other's as well *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search