! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PSP internet - Page 1/1

Subject: PSP internet
Replies: 7 Views: 1265

edwintm 14.03.09 - 09:28pm
How do i connct a psp to the internet using a nokia n73 as a modem and a canyon wifi router connected to the pc with a cross-over cable? i Have tried enabling ICS but the psp gives a DNS error. pls help!!!! * +

edwintm 14.03.09 - 09:29pm
the router connects to the pc and the psp conncts to the router but the psp doesn't connect to the internet * +

edwintm 14.03.09 - 09:36pm
ive googled for a solution and it is possible but i cant find a straight answer to my problem * +

crzedude 15.03.09 - 10:20pm
U g0t da c0des 4 ur adsl r0uter * +

xmardyx 15.03.09 - 11:31pm
when i used 2 do it i used to connect straight to my router, missing out the middle man, in this case being ur pc * +

a.i 17.03.09 - 09:50am
ok,first i take it you have a working conection using your wifi but not to the internet? ok using a cross over cable makes a lan conection, make sure your firewall allows all data to and from that LAN, aslo you MUST share the internet conection from your pc to others on the network,option is found under properties on conection,advanced tab,tick allow other users to connect using computers internet * +

a.i 17.03.09 - 09:58am
and after sharing internet, if you still getting DNS error,then your connection setting on psp is set auto for dns and not functioning correctly, if so you have to maunally put in DNS and submask. if that is correct, then your internet most likely requires a proxy to work,so you then have to use a proxy on your psp connection settings * +

nej1 24.09.10 - 09:42am
Hw about ssid,hw can one go bout it *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search