! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

n95 as modem prob - Page 1/2

Subject: n95 as modem prob
Replies: 8 Views: 1959
> »
fnkyhunk 11.01.09 - 04:05am
i had my n95 connected to my pc via data cable and it worked fine using pc suite 'connect to the internet' i downloaded the nokia software updater as i wanted to upgrade my firmware then had to go work and disconnected the phone.when i tried to connect again later on it it wouldnt work.its not pickin detectin the modem when i press connect to the internet and its saying my phones in transfer mode * +

fnkyhunk 11.01.09 - 04:07am
even when no apps or anythings open on my phone,plus its saying theres multiple phones connected.. Wtfs goin on wiv it?! Lol any help appreciated * +

xcms 11.01.09 - 06:02am
Try a system restore? Not sure if it'll do any good but no harm tryin * +

sonicbom 11.01.09 - 07:06am
You did the wrong thing... You should have waited for your phones .. Upgrade to be completed... sad * +

surajn95 11.01.09 - 07:08am
@pw. Only solution is to download latest pc suite. * +

surajn95 11.01.09 - 07:17am
if you use internet only via using n95 as modem, then uninstall software update and pc suite and after removing both install pc suite again. Connect to internet and download latest pc suite from nokia's site. And them install latest pc suite and software updater. Thats all. * +

archibot 11.01.09 - 08:47am
Mumu whY DIDNT u allow it 2 upgrade finish.u already don spoil d n95.u v 2 restore d software nd hardware * +

polo_011 11.01.09 - 10:52am
Had the VERY SAME prob with my N81 when updating NSU. Simply go to the PC Suite disk that came with your N95, explore it and find the Cable Driver, if there is one already installed in ur PC then just delete it and install the one from your PC Suite cd. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search