! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mailmate going down - Page 1/1

Subject: Mailmate going down
Replies: 7 Views: 1540

mpya 3.12.08 - 01:28pm
Yo what's up I thought I should warn those who have mailmates account that mailmate might be going the way of bluebottle by the way things look. They started by stopping to keep attachments for 30 days and now they don't accept nor send attacments.I think they will delete his service soon along with your accounts since they r so heavy promoting their new product.so there you go. * +

cobusbo 3.12.08 - 02:10pm
i feel the same im going to gmail grrr * +

mpya 3.12.08 - 04:32pm
Yeah and take your contacts and evrything cos the last time with bluebottle they gave a 7day warning before shuttin them out and asking them fo money which meant all yo important contacts were gone unless you paid those unscrupilous blood suckers * +

wipi 4.12.08 - 01:08am
Yeah mailmate not good anymore. * +

s0ulm4t3 4.12.08 - 01:25am
Momail and gmail are the best free email servers, i used to have mailmate but thier not reliable crazy2 momail is good for push and gmail u can use thier app! * +

chickx 11.12.08 - 04:11am
Im sure its changing 2 tango * +

mpya 13.12.08 - 12:01pm
Is anybodies mails failing?are you all getting messages from the mailmate team that yo account is being used to send mail and they send you an attachment with instructions on how to stop that even though they know they. Don't support attachments. * +

oubaas 11.08.10 - 12:07pm
And then mailmate and tango were closed without prior notice. If you are looking for old mailmate friends then go to groups and search for mailmate and introduce yourself there. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search