! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

.jar file help - Page 1/1

Subject: .jar file help
Replies: 7 Views: 704

shakiz26 25.11.08 - 03:19am
jus wanted 2 no if i had 2 have sumfing special on ma fone 2 b able 2 download a .jar file... thanx * +

mr.mixx 25.11.08 - 06:46am
U need a data cable. Hook it up to a computer download jar(java) game or app to a file u cn remember then transfer or bluetooth transfer. * +

mr.mixx 25.11.08 - 06:48am
U can easily get the cable from ur wireless provider store say cingular. * +

gista08 25.11.08 - 08:53am
ok * +

mgmt 25.11.08 - 03:20pm
If your phone has colour screen then it probably is a phone that can run Java J2ME applications. You can download *.jar through WAP gateways (though there are phone companies in the world that deny people downloads, and even WAP altogether). The standard way to download is by a link to a small *.jad descriptor file that contains the information the phone uses for downloading the *.jar . * +

mgmt 25.11.08 - 03:24pm
More expensive phones with download capabilities may be able to optionally download through Internet in other ways too. If the phone can communicate with a PC then you may download to the PC and transfer to the phone. * +

lasith 25.11.08 - 04:59pm
Try 2 dload, if it is nt suport then u can unds * +

assafi 25.11.08 - 05:32pm
Some phones can only download an application wit .jad extension however others ie s60 phones can dnld .jar, .jad, .sis etc check this site for which phone bears which o.s http://wap.gsmjava.net/ and also, you can know which version of symbian ur phone's! flagup *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search