! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Orange Contract.. - Page 1/3

Subject: Orange Contract..
Replies: 15 Views: 1888
> »
mzdizeee 16.11.08 - 12:21pm
Users.. Are entitled to free broadband with all the equipment.. Also a max broadband package for just 15 a month which includes all the latest equipment, free day eve and weekend calls mobile calls to orange and international calls. This also includes line rental so you don't have to pay BT any rental.. No hidden charges etc.. Must have a BT line though.. Any questions just ask me.. :) * +

mzdizeee 16.11.08 - 12:23pm
its ideal for people who are paying BT rental of 10.50 plus a broadband package and their calls. People who want to save money and who are fed up of paying a lot for their services.. Orange broadband is unlimited subject to fair usage etc and got to be in an orange area :) hope this helps all the people looking to save a few quid x * +

mzdizeee 16.11.08 - 12:24pm
Check it out on the orange homepage.. Or inbox me and i'll help as much as possible.. * +

carta28 16.11.08 - 01:09pm
orange are one of the worst broadband providers in the uk . no wonder there giving it away free . * +

carta28 16.11.08 - 01:10pm
seriously if you want a decent broadband provider o2 and sky are the ones getting everything right * +

mzdizeee 16.11.08 - 01:19pm
Actually orange WERE the worst providers about 4 years ago then they launched and have vastly improved, they've also knocked all other competitors out of the water with their brand new packages. If you don't want it don't bother getting it.. Simple. Sky and o2 have had bad reviews too previously. Each to their own! I personally don't have a problem with my orange broadband tomato * +

mzdizeee 16.11.08 - 01:20pm
*relaunched * +

carta28 16.11.08 - 01:22pm
ive never read one bad review about o2 but plenty on orange not only there bb but mobile network from experience is the worst ive ever had the misfortune of using * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search