! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ORANGE - Page 1/2

Subject: ORANGE
Replies: 11 Views: 753
> »
kevin102 20.10.08 - 04:28pm
My partner activated her new orange sim card last tuesday and put 10pound on it and put 7days net which runs out midnight 2nite which leaves 5pound and 1p. She just got a txt saying she has zero pence and needs 2 top up and cause u need a penny 2 get on the net cant get on now. Orange has taking the 5pound why? Ive seeing lots of ppl say orange have taking money 4 no reason and im pretty angry at orange we both have unlocked phones so it goodbye 2 orange or should i say THIEVES angry * +

ragnorak 20.10.08 - 05:50pm
Orange have been letting this happen for far too long, they're just in denial about how screwy their system is and so never fix it. * +

kevin102 20.10.08 - 06:11pm
Well she cud phone orange up and try 2 get her 5pound back but that wud mean puting another 5pound on 2 call them. Whats the point there just give a lot of bull best thing 2 do is bin the orange sim cards. May now go back 2 o2 * +

garion 20.10.08 - 06:36pm
But @kevin - you're saying your partner hasn't used their phone for ANYTHING but internet access in the last 7 days? I mean, I appreciate it's possible that the credit could have just disappeared, but no calls made, texts sent or anything? * +

a.reid20 20.10.08 - 06:45pm
call 450 and just press random numbers quickly and you will get through to customer services free ov charge * +

kevin102 20.10.08 - 06:45pm
Yes mate all shes used is net nothing else. Ive seen other msgs on here saying same thing and i thought they must of used it and not known but now its happened 2 my gf i knw its orange thats the problem * +

garion 20.10.08 - 07:05pm
Are you sure that the 7 days browsing was activated? You can purchase it, but unless you get a text back saying 'your 7 days access has now started..' etc. she'd still be charged for access. If she's still got the text she can definitely get it refunded, but as stated above, try to screw their system up so you get direct to Tech Support. * +

kevin102 20.10.08 - 07:55pm
Yes def got the wks net when phoned 453 it says unlimited browsing till midnite 20th which is 2day plus if it had run out theres a daily limit of 2pound a day and there was 5pound 1p of it at dinner time so somethings taking it. Thanx 4 every1s msgs * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search