! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Orange are robbers - Page 1/3

Subject: Orange are robbers
Replies: 17 Views: 1291
> »
psnality 17.10.08 - 02:20pm
I had 5 pound credit on my phone this morning and a week internet bundle I bought on wednesday and 5 pound credit just got taken off my phone. Havent used it for anything other than wap. Second time in two weeks Ive had credit and had a week bundle and it all got taken off, I do use it for a modem though but surely theyd just stop my week bundle for overuse and not take my credit off me.. * +

ragnorak 17.10.08 - 04:30pm
A familiar story I'm afraid, it's been going on randomly for years. All you can do is explain to them carefully why that credit shouldn't have been taken, but you'll need a bit of luck on your side as to whether you get through to an understanding assistant. If you mostly use your wap for modem access it's best to switch to T-mobile and save yourself that hassle. * +

haze2k 17.10.08 - 05:45pm
its normally a system error where u pay 4 wap bundle but its not activated so ur credit is used up. u have to phone cs and speak to some numb nut and hope u get ur credit back! happened alot when i was on orange thats why i fked em off * +

chance29 17.10.08 - 11:51pm
Hapend to my bfs bro this wk too...didnt use wap or buy a wap bundle...but had 6 quid cred disapear..haha did warn him bowt that hapenin he cudnt even ring n complain cos he dint have the cred too x * +

psnality 18.10.08 - 12:50am
Said shed phone me in the morning and give my credit back. Not sure about the t-mobile wap for use as a modem * +

stued84 7.11.08 - 12:22pm
its cos wen u buy a bundle off orange they only giv u so much mb of use i did it an bought a month bundle thinkin it was gonna last me a month but i went on net an downloaded a mp3 thats all an it used up all my bundle an most of my credit gon thats y its best 2buy a unlimited daily browsin for 1 or go on dolphin package put 10 on a month an get unlimited browsin for a hole month * +

kevin102 7.11.08 - 12:39pm
I went wiv orange bout 3wks ago put 10pound on phone and put a wks net and on the 6th day lost 5pound. I cut orange sim up and vowed ill never go wiv orange again. There just a bunch of thieves. * +

cellblip 7.11.08 - 05:40pm
its the worst network in uk apart from 3, id do as ragnorak says and get urself on tmobile. 2.50 4 five day unlimited wap. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search