! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ORANGE OR O2 - Page 1/3

Subject: ORANGE OR O2
Replies: 19 Views: 2601
> »
lakewolf 3.10.08 - 08:09pm
12 months ago i came off orange cuz my credit kept missing but had great signal.bin on o2 since then but signal bin diabolical.waste of time having opera mini.has this dissapearing act of orange credit bin solved.(orange users)thanks in advance. * +

dani2xll 3.10.08 - 08:32pm
err.....that would be a no. A user recently posted about gbp18 disappearing. Dont think that was solved as yet. However, i'm dont top-up my orange so you had best wait for regular users to reply. * +

lakewolf 3.10.08 - 08:38pm
Thanks 4 that danni.will do.just the signal on o2 has gone to put last 12 months.bin using opera 3 and 4 but just wast of time. * +

bwfc1966 3.10.08 - 08:41pm
I left Orange to go to o2 6mnth ago and dont regret it.Orange wap is impossible betwn 7pm and midnite.I miss the Orange chat and forums but Orange need to invest more in their wap technology * +

abuhumza 3.10.08 - 10:14pm
8pounds of my credit went missing, aweek ago. And when i phoned up to ask where it had gone, he told me id used it for browsing wtf i had the week extra, anyway few days later it appeared back on my account weird. This aint the 1st time they have done this * +

lakewolf 3.10.08 - 10:54pm
I know what u mean.last october 1 mrning i topped 15pound .by the time i got home it was gone.so nipped across road n topped another 5pound.by the time i got home that had gone to.cudnt ring orange cuz i got no credit lol.so i cut sim up.dnt think il bother cuz its obviously is still going on? * +

upsetter 4.10.08 - 01:31am
I had 200 quid credit. All i done was download 23 movies 600 songs and now i am skint * +

ragnorak 4.10.08 - 02:36am
Might be a good idea to give the other networks a try, no point staying with o2 if you're not getting a good signal. * +

> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search