! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

opera mini help - Page 1/2

Subject: opera mini help
Replies: 12 Views: 1039
> »
bluewav 26.09.08 - 08:52am
i use opera mini to download everything from the web, and I use the save option instead of the open fction, to save the program on my phone, to bluetooth it to my computer.. But when i download a file, its a 0kb file(zero kilobyte) why does this happen? Please help * +

garion 26.09.08 - 09:04am
The save function is buggy (I presume you're talking about Mini 4.1?) The only answer is press save again, then again, and again. Sometimes you can make it work by pressing the centre of the joystick rather than 'save' on the softkey once you chosen your location, but it's all trial and error I'm afraid - sometimes I'll get an instant download, sometimes it'll take 5 or 6 attempts. * +

bluewav 26.09.08 - 09:06am
d*mn, but thanks anyway buddy * +

bluewav 26.09.08 - 09:11am
but, does file size play a role in the downloading problems? * +

garion 26.09.08 - 12:15pm
It shouldn't do unless your network has a download limit. * +

99henz 26.09.08 - 02:24pm
@garion i cant dwnld wit operamini 4.1,d prblm is dat i use two different apn for java applctns n for phone browser so when i want to downld it says OPEN FONE BROWSER is ere any help? * +

garion 26.09.08 - 07:16pm
You should have two options when you've clicked on a download link - 'save' and 'open'. Clicking on 'open' opens your phones default browser, hitting 'save' can direct download via Mini to your phone or memory card, but only if your mobile supports this method, if it does not, the 'save' option may not even be present. * +

emma4lil 26.09.08 - 08:39pm
@garion i use opera mini mod v2.06, it works well but i cnt download, any time i try to it keeps tellin me check gprs edge settingsany solution * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search