! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Vodafone New Tariff - Page 1/4

Subject: Vodafone New Tariff
Replies: 24 Views: 3265
> »
dani2xll 23.07.08 - 11:12pm
Vodafone New Simply Payg Tariff. Comes into affect 1 September. All anytime and anynet will automatically, yes i said AUTOMATICALLY change over to that tariff. You have one month to change back to it if you wish to. New Tariff is 20p per minutes peak and off-peak including to any network. 10p for text at all times. Smartplus or Smartstep tariff's are not affected. * +

dani2xll 23.07.08 - 11:17pm
Stop the Clock will now cost 60p. For more information go to www.vodafone.co.uk and then to the eforum. * +

ragnorak 23.07.08 - 11:42pm
Thanks for the heads-up Dani, sounds like those who don't already have a Voda sim should get one quick if they want to have access to the best off-peak rate going. * +

dani2xll 24.07.08 - 07:59am
information taken from vodafone website and vodafone eforum. * +

kjbn 25.07.08 - 12:28am
voda r gr8 4 payg or contract that new tariff looks gr8 if its true * +

kai65 1.08.08 - 12:46am
I was in my local voda shop yesterday and ask woman in there if i still get stop the clock and she said no and it will only be available on contract. The reason i moved back 2 voda 2yrs ago was cause of stop the clock. So i went got my phone unlocked and on 1st septemper im ready for moving back 2 o2. * +

dani2xll 1.08.08 - 07:43am
the change wont affect you if you already have it. But if you feel o2 is better for you., then your taking the right route * +

ace99 3.08.08 - 05:12am
The best network at Present is 3 bcos of Skype and cheap mobile internet usage, vodafone dont really seem like they care about keeping customers, thats why i only use the family thing no other calls,its time people in the UK stand up to these greedy companies * +

> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search