! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

telstra hiptop140000 - Page 1/4

Subject: telstra hiptop140000
Replies: 24 Views: 1431
> »
siknotez 22.07.08 - 02:07am
now this is a bad story bout the telstra hiptop. check it out.. * +

Ok, So I got on the 30 a month hiptop plan a few months ago and as everyone told me the hiptop stuffed up! SO... telstra Screwed me over by pretty much kicking me to the kerb saying we dont make the phone so call sharp I'd call sharp who would say You didnt sign Our contract call telstra so after about a month of no phone I found a place to send it as long as I sent the 12 month warrenty. * +

it was gone I used my old MotorRazr and had no dramas. So few months later It Screws up again. So i get all the paperwork together and send it off. this time i had no phone to use but my mum had just brought a few iphones so i stuck it in there (this is because I Dont meet Telstras standards for a temp phone!) so 2 weeks go by and Telstra call me and say your bill is 9000 just to let you know! * +

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arguing for days and days i have got nowhere with telstra! that second we were on the phone he told me he had blocked it. so the next few days i have been trying to sort this out but everytime i call my bill is higher! its now 14000! this is just insane. i now have my hiptop back but it wont even activate because the sim is blocked! * +

siknotez 22.07.08 - 02:08am
Telstra do not call me to discuss this i call them everyday and am told Sorry i cant help you ill pass it on and they'll call you tomorrow. this is just insane but i can assure you telstra have lost me as a customer and Almost anyone i tell this story too! I asked them why call at 9000 when i have NEVER been over 200 because its a pretty good plan. * +

The lady said its not our job to watch your bill! I know I changed phones but i assumed (like the first time) my plan wouldnt change! Telstra just refuse to help the situation but are just rude everytime i call!! has anyone heard of anything liek this before. * +

or got any ideas on what i could do?? once all this is sorted i will be paying out my contract and will never have anything to do with telstra again. This whole phone plan with them has been one huge disaster!!!!!!! * +

siknotez 22.07.08 - 02:09am
and herez wot a few people said.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum