! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

orange data plans - Page 1/2

Subject: orange data plans
Replies: 9 Views: 995
> »
upsetter 1.06.08 - 02:27pm
do orange have any mobile data plans similar to the 7.50 bolt on from o2? * +

wrx06 1.06.08 - 03:58pm
on pay and go its 1 pound a day on contract its 8 a month or 1 pound a day * +

garion 1.06.08 - 04:53pm
Or you can get a weeks worth for a fiver - it seems ridiculously expensive compared to the 7.50, but the o2 bolt on limits what you can do, I've never been blocked from anything on Orange. * +

psnality 1.06.08 - 06:16pm
There is the dolphin monthly pay as you go for 10 pound a month with 300 free texts plus internet access but not sure how it works * +

rolo 1.06.08 - 08:50pm
u only get access 2 certain sites on dolphin ie facebook an ya only get so many hours,i do the weekly wap as i bluetooth 2 ma lappy an dload stuff am gettin way way over ma moneys worth lol * +

silver66 2.06.08 - 03:07pm
Yeah true. I use tmobile but they block symella and symtorrent. Orange doesn't block anything but if you make the mistake of going over your weekly wap date by accident they absolutely cane your as* credit wise. One time i went an hour over the midnight limit and the charged me ten pounds plus * +

garion 2.06.08 - 05:42pm
Yeah you really have to keep an eye on the Cinderella time 'cos your phone'll turn into a pumpkin.. grin. I forgot last week, and decided to watch the news headlines in bed - suddenly lost connection and realised it had eaten my entire 24 quid credit in 3 and a half minutes .. * +

garion 2.06.08 - 05:44pm
Although.. there is a cap you can activate so you never get charged more than 2 pounds in one day, but I don't know if that works in conjunction with browsing extras. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search