! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Try orange world - Page 1/4

Subject: Try orange world
Replies: 26 Views: 2871
> »
gr8guy28 17.04.08 - 08:43pm
Just checked my extras balance and it says i have 12 pound of wap to last until may 15th, whats this all about. . . I aint phoned orange in ages and certainly never ordered it. . . Anyone else got it? * +

garion 17.04.08 - 09:03pm
Is it a new sim? Sometimes they give you 3 megs worth on signup. They did when I started with 'em. * +

gr8guy28 17.04.08 - 09:50pm
No iv had this sim for yrs . . . * +

garion 17.04.08 - 10:21pm
Right then, it could be 'TRY ORANGE WEIRD', 'cos over the last two days I've had four texts saying 'your pound a day wap is now active' and I haven't bought pound wap for ages. Check your balances again to see if it's still there - then if you don't have any browsing extra activated, go to your wapsite/gallery or whatever and download a pic, exit and check your balance again -see whether your over * +

garion 17.04.08 - 10:22pm
all balance has decreased, or the balance of the 'extra'. They're notorious for providing you with someone elses balances, so be cautious. * +

garion 17.04.08 - 10:27pm
Although personally I just can't handle the Orange schizophrenic balance organism - there's this posh sort who seems to be symbiotically merged with a chirpy c*ckney lass - they finish each others sentences and IT DOES MY HEAD IN... 'Hhhello, you're remaihhning balaance is... FOURTEEN QUID, INNIT?' grin * +

jalebhi 17.04.08 - 11:17pm
Yea i checked my extras and heard the same thing.. Don't know what that is about * +

contrary 18.04.08 - 12:02am
i've got 12 quid too. just like that lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum