! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Opera Mini 4.1 Beta - Page 1/14

Subject: Opera Mini 4.1 Beta
Replies: 94 Views: 11460
> »
sizzers 2.04.08 - 10:27am
www.operamini.com/beta * +

maxjax 2.04.08 - 01:05pm
Wot are the diff between opera mini 4 and 4.1? * +

garion 2.04.08 - 01:48pm
This one has download and upload capability (allegedly). The download works without exiting to use your browser as some of the mods have done. The upload facility is something of an unknown quantity at present, as none of us have been able to do so yet. NOTE: these features will only work on some phones, mainly Nokia and SE, but there are other little improvements. * +

greggie 2.04.08 - 02:48pm
This version exits the browser to download same as the others as fas as i can see its also got a save function. Not uploaded owt succesfully yet. Maybe still got some bugs * +

greggie 2.04.08 - 03:51pm
Ah it does download when u click save. Good news for them using 3 network. No need to use different proxies to download * +

garion 2.04.08 - 04:21pm
Nobody has successfully uploaded with it yet, check out the my.opera community link from within the app and look for the comments on the 4.1 release. It's transferring the file, but the upload site will read zero content, I'd imagine this'd be an easy bug to fix as it's accessing your files and transferring, so look forward to beta2 :) * +

sizzers 2.04.08 - 04:47pm
Yep, 3 are f***** at last! happy. Sure they'll find someway to block it though when they cotton on. Barstewards. * +

maxjax 2.04.08 - 05:16pm
w0w! Gr8 * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum