! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

virgin mob in india! - Page 1/5

Subject: virgin mob in india!
Replies: 31 Views: 2688
> »
im_adi 10.03.08 - 06:07pm
hello there !if u come from india and if u r interested in mobile and communication trends,, as u must be knowing VIRGIN MOBILE has entered in indian markets! they have got lisence to provide mobile service in almost all circles....they doing it with tie up with tata. so they are with giant ! ok i have seen their ATTRACTIVE advertis*ment in our local newspaper saying punchline 'THINK HUTKE' so i.. * +

im_adi 10.03.08 - 06:11pm
so 'i' being hutke thinker,, got temped to know more about them ! newspaper advertis*ment was saying 'get paid for incoming calls!' woooooow thats something really HUTKE NA???!!!...i never thought this can be situation ! never thought time wil lead us to face such attractive offer ! so...ok...first i thought it will be valid ONLY for calls recieved FROM virgin phone...means ur friend have to call * +

im_adi 10.03.08 - 06:39pm
have to call u FROM HIS VERGIN PHONE when u run outta talk time lol ....but NO.... its better than what i thought ! when i visited their website,, they have clearly mentioned,, that they gonna credit 10ps for every 60sec pulse of incoming call from ANY PHONE!....they havent mentioned that its from only vergin phone...NO....SO that indicates even if any bsnl,,airtel etc customer calls to vergin sub * +

im_adi 10.03.08 - 06:42pm
virgin subscriber,, virgin subscriber will earn 10paise and that will be credited in his prepaid account.... ok following are main things which i noticed which may be usefull for we people.... THEIR SITE IS SO COOL! AND LANGUAGE USED IS OF DAILY LANGUAGE OF YOUTHS IN INDIA! so its clear that they have targetted youth crowd mainly ! their site,, virginmobile.in is MUST see for young mobile user ! * +

im_adi 10.03.08 - 06:47pm
ok its given everything clear on site but still i tell u my opinion...opinion of common young mobile phone user,, user of airtel+bsnl cellone.... oye u thinking i am agent of virgin mob??? naa baabaa naa ! i am just common man like u....college going student ! addicted to mobile and internet lol....so doing pre use review of virgin mobile with the first impression what i got in my heart.... * +

im_adi 10.03.08 - 06:51pm
if u r interested in my review OR in virgin mobile,, pls go ahead and read or else dont read....but nasty comments are not expected.... haaaa....so where were we??!!....ok....so....i again say see their site ! its cool! .... ok then first and important ...most important thing...paise! ...how much they gonna charge... they saying simple plan is their one of plus point...just like airtel introduced * +

im_adi 10.03.08 - 06:55pm
airtel introduced their simple 1re plan all operators doin mercy on we users by keeping their plans simple....virgin is also following this trend right from their initial state... so 1re local call v2v ,,v2 any other mob,,v2 any cdma,wll and even v2 any land line..... but wait! new thing is...new HATKE thing is,,they saying they will charge re1 for FIRST 2 MINUTES of day and then all rest call wil * +

im_adi 10.03.08 - 06:59pm
will be 50paise per minute...but first 2 min will be re 1 for every category...means v2v v2mob,,v2land line.... got it?? means 3rd minute of v2v call is at 50paise but these 3 minutes not counted for landline calling quota... for landline if u call 2 min they will be 1re and then 3rd min will be .5 re... still its new concept and its beneficial for we users ! so think about it ! think hutke! lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search