! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

N73 Gmal email help! - Page 1/2

Subject: N73 Gmal email help!
Replies: 8 Views: 1163
> »
blucar 8.03.08 - 11:51am
Iv set up my phone on messages to download all ma email, from gmail..was workin fine ..my sending profile smtp was defined..it was sending emails perfectly now, it doesnt wanna send email keeps says general system error help! im usin virgin mobile SA * +

cubickay 8.03.08 - 05:17pm
Check ur phone memory, email settings, gmail pop settings (on pc), access points and make sure u got some airtime. Virgin sa may require u to have airtime in order to use the port - is still free even when u got R0.00 * +

lldianll 8.03.08 - 11:09pm
i thnk theres sumthn wrng wit gmail's outgoin server coz iv got it cnfgured on my outlook even and it dznt wrk.... * +

blucar 8.03.08 - 11:16pm
Nope i got airtime, its not airtime thats a prob, and my net on virgin aint free when im out of airtime..well outgoing smtp is set to virgins which is mail.cmobile.co.za as i said it was working fine and sending mail from my phone, but now it just doesn wanna * +

garion 8.03.08 - 11:43pm
It's often worth using your own providers smtp port, especially with Yahoo, as it avoids all those little ads they like to add to your mails as punishment for not viewing the ads on their site, but in this case I'd advise using the 'proper' gmail smtp port, i.e. smtp.googlemail.com or if you signed up with a gmail addy: smtp:gmail.com * +

garion 8.03.08 - 11:46pm
That really should be a dot between smtp and gmail - I don't know whether to blame the lateness of the hour, the excellent cabernet sauvignon or my predictive text... you decide.. lol * +

roywalkr 9.03.08 - 12:19am
pmpl * +

samm111 9.03.08 - 05:44am
i have a nokia 6120 i have the yahoo settings but there can i find for my gmail that will work on the phone client * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search