! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Vlive n73me s.a. - Page 1/3

Subject: Vlive n73me s.a.
Replies: 16 Views: 2182
> »
cubickay 7.03.08 - 07:55pm
K ppl here's wassup - vodacom don't sell da n73 music edition so i bought mine from mtn. Prob is... Standard n73 on vodacom comes with vodafone live and its features. How do i get vodafone live on my n73 music edition? I've already called customer care, they told me the phone aint from vodacom - i even tried spinnin them a story so they can enable my sim/phone to b registered on vlive servers... I need free wap browsin! * +

cubickay 7.03.08 - 07:59pm
Even with the vlive settings i'm being billed for browsin. I even told customer care i've got da usual n73 with the live button where the multimedia key should be - they furthered the problem to technicians, who said in an sms 48 hours later that they didn't find any issues and that vlive should be workin. Customer care did however tell me their system showed i was being billed for browsing * +

irving87 8.03.08 - 05:58am
Vlive is just the settings, it has nuting to do with the software loaded on the fone. Just make sure the settings r correct and remember u just dont get billed on the vodafone live site which is boring anyway * +

cubickay 8.03.08 - 07:39am
How sad - i'll switch to virgin once they got 3g * +

two7four 8.03.08 - 09:31am
Wat? Vlive free again? * +

2pac_96 8.03.08 - 10:26am
U only can browse vodafone's homepage for free, and not any other site. * +

polo_011 8.03.08 - 12:54pm
YOU DON'T WANT VLIVE! Its THE WORST FORM OF BRANDING EVER!!! Im so happy i bought my N81 frm Cell C rather than Voda because the Voda N81 is horribly branded,so is the N73! VLive doesnt cm with any features like the others said above, its nothing interesting. * +

2pac_96 8.03.08 - 04:14pm
I've bought my phone (N81). . . It works on any network. I just popped in my vodacom sim, and it automatically found the ''vlive settings'' along with the standard ''internet'' setting etc. Etc. I went on vlive website with the settings and it was absolutely free. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search