! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

O2payngo apn trouble - Page 1/2

Subject: O2payngo apn trouble
Replies: 11 Views: 763
> »
scrumy 2.02.08 - 10:16pm
Ok i used to use a nokia6230i on o2 payngo. had various apps n things like operamini workin n using wap fine. now i've bought a new phone wiv the s40v3 brain n altho all the settings r correct any app other than the phones own browser get an error msg subscribe to packet data first so i rang customer services.. * +

scrumy 2.02.08 - 10:26pm
Turns out that o2's view is that only support the use of their own o2active part of wap for their non contract customers.. The fact i had full access to the web thru opera or hav any app hav any access to wap on my lesser phone was just a happy coincidence for me n that they wont to fk all to help me get it on this new one? Oh but if i get a contract then i hav full access thru their grownup apn * +

fiery30 2.02.08 - 11:20pm
Aye as usual networks bend over backwards 4 contract customers and pay and go get fk all. Some months used to top up 60 - 80 quid a month. Didnt get any freebies like contract customers get. The networks seem 2 4get they need pay and go customers to. * +

aznclazz 2.02.08 - 11:25pm
hope u kept your 6230i around. * +

fiery30 2.02.08 - 11:26pm
Wots better 4 the networks? Sum1 who buys a phone and tops up 60 quid a month and dont get ne freebies? Or sum1 who gets a free phone and pays 35 quid a month and gets 180 quid worth of calls and texts a month, like my bros gf gets on t-mob? Bout time pay and go got a fair deal grrr * +

mzb3h4v3 2.02.08 - 11:38pm
Maybe u got an error in ya settings what my apps work fine with o2 * +

thistle8 3.02.08 - 01:16am
yep..am on o2 payg have been for years n a'v never had any probs using opera mini etc * +

scrumy 3.02.08 - 02:27am
Its this particular type of nokia i think.. As all the settings im using are identical to the ones used on my 6230 on the same sim with no probs. No basically the tech guy said my phones too clever n finds a problem where lesser phones just get on with it oblivious.. Wtf? Anyone got a nokia s40v3 on payngo o2 running opera or any app requiring access to wap successfully? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search