! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sa virgin help - Page 1/1

Subject: Sa virgin help
Replies: 5 Views: 903

xxi 9.01.08 - 01:40pm
I heard its only 50c per mb using only our airtime and doeznt need to get that data bundle,what do i dail or do to get the gprs settings? * +

00behave 9.01.08 - 04:26pm
If u buy a data bundle 4rm vodacom,it works out cheaper than virgin. Trust me,virgin is cr*p,their gprs never works properly,it constantly cuts out. Ive just cut up my virgin simcard after battlin 4 a year with their terrible gprs * +

44magnum 9.01.08 - 05:02pm
I use vmobile n its not as bad as u say. I find it 2 be reliable. Although from 7 to 11 at night its impossible 2 logon sometimes. * +

shady21 9.01.08 - 05:59pm
Virgin is da best * +

dani2xll 9.01.08 - 06:32pm
check main virgin topic * +

mpya 10.01.08 - 08:24am
I don no what phone u got but everytime i put my sim in a new phone it forcefully makes me download new settings regardless of whether i say yea or neigh.And to check airtime go to your vmobile menu in your phone and click the 1st option.HOWEVER :THE 50CENT PER MEG IS NOT BAD BUT ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT THAT ITS ABOUT SERVICE ASWELL.Believe the guys up there the service sucks balls.There is nothin like clickin on a page and then waitin a minute,literally.For the page to load.I been there with virgin *

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search