! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Virgin/operamini/mys - Page 1/2

Subject: Virgin/operamini/mys
Replies: 10 Views: 1289
> »
mpya 3.12.07 - 09:51pm
Am i the only one who cant seem to get myspace pages using my cellphone miniopera? * +

garion 3.12.07 - 10:53pm
It's possible.. grin works fine for me, but that's on Orange and T-mobile. Are you able to access and edit your connection settings? If so, delete the 'proxy server' number or input it as a row of zeros, and try again. NOTE: make a note of the proxy number prior to deletion. Hope it works for you. * +

mpya 4.12.07 - 06:39am
I can get pages i want but when it comes to my space it sends me to a post of login page.Even if i type in the address bar that i perhaps would like to go to myspace.com/qjbrecordsonline i cant get in to that page it reverts me to the log on page i have noticed sometimes it say something like:you have to be logged on to do that. * +

xflumpx 4.12.07 - 10:24am
I can get on you tube, my space. Anythin usin my phone n opera. . Maybe u need an E lol * +

garion 4.12.07 - 01:20pm
@mpya - you do have to be logged in to access certain features of Myspace, as you do with many websites. The sign-up area is on the main page and it looks relatively straightforward, maybe create yourself an account.. idea * +

mpya 4.12.07 - 10:13pm
Whats an e? I don want an account.I want to be able to see pages,and other ppls profiles.I don wanna log in.I used to be able to do it but not anymore * +

garion 4.12.07 - 10:50pm
Would you be able to post or view this topic if you weren't signed up to Prodigits? C'est la vie mate, sometimes you need to be a member to view web content, but I'm wondering about the 'E' too.. * +

mpya 6.12.07 - 06:36am
You guys don understand try going to:myspace.Com/famsephen on your pc.Then try it on you mobile.On your pc you get to c pages and pictures of:myspace.Com/famsephen but when i try to do it on my mobile i get no joy. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search