! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

VIRGIN SA IS cr*p!!! - Page 1/4

Subject: VIRGIN SA IS cr*p!!!
Replies: 23 Views: 5520
> »
00behave 1.12.07 - 11:50pm
IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY..THERE CAAL CENTRE STAFF DONT KNO WOTS GOIN ON HALF THE TIME..THEY QUICK TO SAY THAT THERE ISNT ANYTHING WRONG ON THEIR SIDE,AND THEN AFTER A FEW MONTHS THEY ADMIT IT....THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE-THEIR SLOGAN..THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THERE CLIENTS AND ARE PATHETIC!!BESIDES WITH NEW VODACOM DATA BUNDLES,THEY ARE NOW CHEEPA THAN VIRGIN!!! * +

gameboy1 2.12.07 - 12:13am
If every letter is capital, it loses its effect u know. * +

gomario 2.12.07 - 12:18am
@behave STOP f.:) screaming all over the place ! Is OK to advertise VODACOM but do it quiete or go sleep ! Is way past your bed time in South Africa :) * +

goob 2.12.07 - 06:15am
virgin sa charges me more than 50c a meg its mre like 1rand ffs bt my calls are cheap * +

gucci.69 2.12.07 - 10:36am
jeez! Lol, move to Vodacom then. Im pretty happy with Voda rite now looks like they realy care abov their customers * +

kamykazy 2.12.07 - 12:25pm
oooh behave nod * +

amrs 2.12.07 - 02:41pm
ive been on voda 4 years. Think about this. 1 vodacom is off line 50 percent of the time making it impossible to call or use wap. 2 data bundles make it cheaper,yes, but its still 83 cents a meg. Compared to virgin at 50 cents? * +

amrs 2.12.07 - 02:46pm
3 i phoned them on the 15 november to ask what was wrong with the network. They had no idea about the problem. They said they would get their tech to phone me within 24 hours. They will send me an sms to confirm my ref no for the fault. Im still waiting. Its now 2 december. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search