! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

orange are hopeless - Page 1/7

Subject: orange are hopeless
Replies: 45 Views: 5534
> »
genguy26 2.11.07 - 09:29pm
i had 1.42p on my fone and the net stopped working. i have the 7 day wap for a 5er. i checked my balance and had zero pence! my 7 day wap is til tuesday. cos i only get paid on tuesday i cant top up til then so i rang orange off my mates fone to tell them i want my credit back. all i get is an indian saying my balance is zero so top up! why should i when i already hd credit! on the 3rd call they * +

lilac2 2.11.07 - 09:33pm
Hasn't it sunk into people yet that orange are cr*p!! FAINT?? * +

genguy26 2.11.07 - 09:33pm
gave me 4p. thats an outrage if u ask me. at least i can still use wap but thats not the point. my balance shows different amounts too at times. at 8pm it said i had 319.99p then 5 mins later said 10.01p! then 5 mins later back to zero. whats goin on orange? why aint ofcom gettin this bismal service sorted? its been like this for over a year now. * +

carta28 2.11.07 - 09:34pm
choose the option to activate reserve tank .. tell them u want you fkn cash back u bunch of d*cks * +

genguy26 2.11.07 - 09:48pm
what number or options are people using when they get their credit swiped? am ringin 450 and option 2 then selecting the option for any other problems. whats the best department to speak to? am sick of speakin to people who cant speak english properly. * +

genguy26 2.11.07 - 09:50pm
i read on oranges site that if u dont use a wap add on u wont be charged more than 2 pound a day. is that true? * +

keano09 2.11.07 - 09:58pm
to activate reserve tank for the first time i think that you need at least 2 pound credit so he cant do that with 4p. * +

garion 2.11.07 - 10:03pm
@genguy26 - that is true, but I believe you have to activate the 'cap' first, regrettably I'm not sure how one does this. The only option apart from talking to the off-planet Customer Services section is to call tech support, but they charge 50p a minute to speak to them. occasionally you can get CS to put you through to them, but they're getting wise to that trick now. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search