! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Frame suport - Page 1/2

Subject: Frame suport
Replies: 8 Views: 1805
> »
sepali 29.10.07 - 10:40am
I have Chinees phone CECT t689. when im browsing internet some pictures not coming and says no frame suport. whats that? do i install any aplication for resolve that matter? * +

sepali 29.10.07 - 08:47pm
Hello any1 here * +

garion 29.10.07 - 09:34pm
Lots of people, but very few with Chinese phones I'm afraid mate. poor * +

bsiamc 29.10.07 - 10:58pm
lol.Just try to use opera mini,opera or other browsers such as teashark.The choice maybe limited by Os.What's your Os?Honestly,many phones would show that error if U used the default browser.I've seen it on nokia 6020 and 6060 and both don't support opera mini and the site worked on my 3510i when I run opera.The site was http://www.luckydube.com * +

bsiamc 29.10.07 - 11:07pm
lol.Just try to use opera mini,opera or other browsers such as teashark.The choice maybe limited by Os.What's your Os?Honestly,many phones would show that error if U used the default browser.I've seen it on nokia 6020 and 6060 and both don't support opera mini and the site worked on my 3510i when I run opera.The site was http://www.luckydube.com * +

nainaaaa 30.10.07 - 04:37am
Time to buy the new phone. Chinese phones r like use and thro * +

sepali 30.10.07 - 05:25am
But its a pda. has 2.6inchs display/ touch screen/ video/camera/media player/ massive internal memory/ hand writing recognition / and many more. Only problem is internet browsing. * +

garion 30.10.07 - 08:08am
Sounds good, but many default mobile browsers don't feature frames support. If your phone supports java applications, I'd advise that you do as stated above, and get hold of Opera Mini, as it gets around the frames problem - enter: mini.opera.com in your default browser and try that out, it may be the best solution, hope it works for you. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search