! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

INTERNET HELP PLZ - Page 1/1

Subject: INTERNET HELP PLZ
Replies: 4 Views: 953

mooigal 17.10.07 - 02:02am
I REALLY ND HELP.CAN ANY1 PLZ TELL ME HOW 2 USE MY W810i opera mini AS INTERNET ON MY PC..DAM I REALLY ND HELP..CAUS I HEARD SMTHN BOUT USIN IT 4 INTERNT ON DA PC BT I GT NO IDEA HOW 2 DO IT. PLZ CN ANY1 HLP ME * +

veerz 17.10.07 - 05:53am
U want opera mini on your pc? Get a java emulator 4 ur pc den. Or u can download opera v9 for pc * +

adam313 17.10.07 - 07:52am
i think they wanna know how to use w810i as a modem..try the se forum * +

scufeild 17.10.07 - 08:00am
yeah ! opera mini can b use to browse from cell phones.u cant use it to browse from pc... * +

kozmoz 17.10.07 - 08:01am
go to http://esato.com its for all s.e. users. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search