You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: How do I remove...
Replies: 24 Views: 5288
natasha3 8.10.07 - 12:06am
A buddy from my buddy list? I can't find the prompt. I have already removed myself from their list. * +
dougal28 8.10.07 - 12:07am
click on their name in yer bud list and you might find summat there lol * +
natasha3 8.10.07 - 12:10am
I did and there was a prompt to add the buddy but no prompt to remove. * +
natasha3 8.10.07 - 12:21am
Hello z anyone out there that can help? * +
dougal28 8.10.07 - 12:26am
goto find friends n type admin and ask him to remove ya n delete ya from that persons list. * +
natasha3 8.10.07 - 12:28am
I did that two days ago and got no response. Who z a gud admin to ask? * +
mordant 8.10.07 - 12:28am
it's definitely what dougal said... click on the bud, and it says 'remove from buddy list' at the bottom of all the options...
..if it doesn't summit's gone weird, try clearing your cache and looking again. * +
natasha3 8.10.07 - 12:30am
How do i clear my cache? * +
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index