You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: no vodacom gprs
Replies: 6 Views: 487
dee3248 3.10.07 - 10:03pm
ive noticed this week everyday between 19h00 and 23h00 that theres no gprs connection.any1 else ? * +
nthando 3.10.07 - 10:15pm
You rite. I think its only prepaid customers experiencing this. We are disconnected to allow contract users more bandwidth * +
erkor 4.10.07 - 12:56am
I noticed this longtime i even called the their help desk they agree in busy time or weekends is not easy to browse the SOLUTION is:buy an MTN sim use it busy time put voda sim in cheapest spare phone like 3210 or 3310 just for calls * +
elley1 4.10.07 - 02:02pm
I have the same problem and vodaCom is doing nothing about he problem i call them everyday nothing happens. * +
mr_plank 4.10.07 - 02:33pm
virgin had the same problem a week ago,im sure it will be fixed since its bn affecting evrybody ,just b patient guys,itl b fixed soon
* +
kyle_274 4.10.07 - 03:28pm
its not just on prepaid, it also happens to me. but it happens at any time of the day or night * +
gucci.69 4.10.07 - 04:04pm
nthando is rite,they disconnect the prepaid customers to allow us Contract customers more bandwidth. I never get disconnectd, im mostly on and off the net between 16:00 and 22:30 and everytime i connect quickly *
+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index