! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HSDPA Orange UK - Page 1/1

Subject: HSDPA Orange UK
Replies: 5 Views: 406

genguy26 2.10.07 - 06:09am
I put my old orange 3G sim in my HSDPA enabled phone last night and to my surprise the H symbol came up and I could download 12 meg a second! Until last week no network in the UK had HSDPA on pay as you go. The H symbol only shows when your downloading by the way. I haven't used orange for a while but i notice after i have downloaded say 25 meg with the pound a day wap after that my credit goes. * +

genguy26 2.10.07 - 06:11am
Have orange changed it to something similar to vodafone were you use over the fair use and get charged? * +

paulx75x 2.10.07 - 11:48pm
Well I've got a Nokia N95 which is HSDPA enabled and a Orange Pay As You Go sim in it,but I've only ever got normal GPRS or 3G.Am I doing something wrong here? Lol. * +

j.a.m.o 3.10.07 - 12:17am
Heard rumours it was 25mb limit but ive never had credit eaten. * +

adi_24 3.10.07 - 01:07am
Its always bn 25mb fair usage. Its all in the t's n c's tho most a us can download lotsa mre n nt get charged * +

genguy26 3.10.07 - 07:32pm
Soz I meant 12 megabytes a MINUTE lol. Yeah hsdpa isn't gonna be availabe in the whole 3g network til next year. I'm just lucky enuff to be in an area that has it. Orange are releasing a HSDPA sony erricson w910i on pay as you go in time for christmas so i guess they had to enable hsdpa for pay as you go users at some point. Come on t-mobile allow hsdpa for pay as you go too! *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search