! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MOBILE BROWSERS HELP - Page 2/2

Subject: MOBILE BROWSERS HELP
« <
18male 1.10.07 - 04:58pm
web viewer was worse then opera.aint tried tha other one yet * +

18male 1.10.07 - 04:59pm
web viewer was worse then opera.aint tried tha other one yet.i need a fast browser! these are slower than ma fnes original browsers. * +

garion 1.10.07 - 06:11pm
Then to be honest you probably need to change your phone. Most of the java based browsers aren't as good as Opera Mini I'm afraid. You can get better and faster upload-capable browsers for symbian and Windows Mobile phones. * +

cheach 2.10.07 - 03:58pm
what ones for windows fones m8 * +

tapojyot 5.10.07 - 08:08pm
All the browser hungry people here-Why don't you try finding browsers yourselves instead of bothering us.Stupids here,although i know many links to 100s of browsers,I'll not give'm to you ungrateful tw*ts. * +

garion 5.10.07 - 08:29pm
@cheach - there's a version of the full Opera Mobile Browser for Windows Mobile as well as Symbian. There's also Mozillas MiniMo for some Windows mobile versions I believe. There may be others, I don't know. * +

bsiamc 5.10.07 - 08:34pm
Try this; http://www.google.com/xhtml/search?mrestrictxhtmlqwap.getjar.com+browserbtnGSearchsitemobile you can try to change the keyword browser to mobile browser to refine you search. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search