You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: Opera mini india
Replies: 4 Views: 785
arun05 30.09.07 - 05:03am
Any one using opera mini on 6030 in india? Plz help to work it on my phone nokia 6030.I am using spice punjab post paid connection. * +
arupmish 30.09.07 - 05:46am
In 6030 opera mini working fine.what help u want?bt dnt try beta * +
arun05 30.09.07 - 08:55am
Wats ur service provider? I have manual settings on my phone by service provider.These are:-settingsconfiguration settingspersonal confg settingsthen add web then set account name anythen -use preferred access point -no-proxy enabled-proxy addr.10.11.12.13proxy port 9401-bearer settings-access pnt.spiceexcite * +
arun05 30.09.07 - 09:01am
Plz tell me wats ur personal config. Settings? * +
arun05 30.09.07 - 09:02am
Wats ur service provider? I have manual settings on my phone by service provider.These are:-settingsconfiguration settingspersonal confg settingsthen add web then set account name anythen -use preferred access point -no-proxy enabled-proxy addr.10.11.12.13proxy port 9401-bearer settings-access pnt.spiceexcite *
+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index