! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nokia n71 disassembl - Page 2/2

Subject: Nokia n71 disassembl
« <
gucci.69 27.09.07 - 02:45pm
lol very lucky! Thats one of those: Right Place Right Time scenarios lol * +

ungers 27.09.07 - 03:44pm
I tried prying it out, but it sinks right back in. I have a hunch, if i fix the button, the camera might work. * +

ungers 28.09.07 - 05:36am
Thanx to everyone that helped. I managed to repair the multimedia button, but the main camera is still dead. I will have it repaired next week. Although the n71 excells in features, i see in the forums that the camera tends to die, as there was a faulty camera batch produced in 2006. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search