You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: help in yahoo
Replies: 7 Views: 1367
rising50 22.09.07 - 10:44am
hi dear friends i want a yahoo ID and pasword my name is msadiq and pasword your own choice and what is my email adrees * +
zedex 22.09.07 - 10:59am
U want someone to open an yahoo mail id for u?
* +
rising50 22.09.07 - 11:15am
yes i want open for me * +
garion 22.09.07 - 11:43am
Do you have Opera Mini? It's my understanding that you can sign up at Yahoo yourself now using Mini - I think deadpunk pointed this out, but I haven't tried it personally. * +
mtadao 22.09.07 - 12:28pm
Yeah u can sign up using opera mini. i did it 2 yrs ago * +
haca 23.09.07 - 02:53am
Any1 can help me 4 REG me in YAHOO...I've been tryg bt still cn't...plz...thx. * +
jagdip 25.09.07 - 01:46am
your yahoo id is msadiq_msadiq@yahoo.com and inbox me for password * +
sun07 26.09.07 - 03:53pm
I need yahoo acount. *
+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index