You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: Gmail-d600
Replies: 7 Views: 662
pat786 21.09.07 - 03:24pm
I can receive email on my d600-using gmail email bt cant reply or send-and the gmail java app reboots my fone-help plz * +
arupmish 21.09.07 - 05:08pm
re install again,if the same problem happen than ur phone java software have to re install * +
pat786 21.09.07 - 05:35pm
Darn it,i reinstald already.twice * +
arupmish 22.09.07 - 04:37am
than pls go to service center to upgrade or reinstall the phone software,ur phone os is windows mobile 5 * +
slenderx 22.09.07 - 07:41am
Could any1 plz tell me how 2 make the writing bigger on the d600 for on wap * +
pat786 22.09.07 - 07:26pm
I doubt u can do that * +
slenderx 23.09.07 - 08:56am
Thought ud b able 2 do that on most phones * +
pat786 25.09.07 - 08:44am
I dnt think its my fone software,coz i cn send and receive email using a different email 2 gmail. *
+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index