! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Postpaid in pakistan - Page 1/2

Subject: Postpaid in pakistan
Replies: 13 Views: 1527
> »
janzeb2 24.06.07 - 06:05pm
Which network postpaid pages better in pakistan note for calling point of view thanku * +

khaliq 24.06.07 - 11:09pm
I have used ufone and indigo. Right now i am using warid and i think it is the best. As you can choose from 1sec, 30sec and 60 sec calling plans and you will get free minutes with each package, not only from warid to warid but from warid to other networks and landline. You can check your bills online on daily basis. Their customer care is good too. You can check more details at www.waridtel.com * +

janzeb2 25.06.07 - 02:47am
Thanku dr khaliq but about telenor * +

khaliq 25.06.07 - 10:18pm
I hate telenor. they are fooling the public via crafty advertis*ment having undeclared truths. Just take one example of mobile tv. This is RECORDED tv, ie baasi TV lol. You could buy a brand new TV with the amount of money you'll spend watching TV on your 2 screen in one day.lol * +

janzeb2 26.06.07 - 03:34am
What u say about warid 500rs unlimited pakages for gprs use it is good * +

khaliq 26.06.07 - 10:01am
yeah it is good. Warid gives me average 5.5KB/sec. On other hand, ufone 3.5KB/sec, telenor 2.5KB/sec and mobilink 2KB/sec in my area. But speed varies in different areas as there is no edge service of mobilink and telenor in my area. * +

kiranpk 1.07.07 - 09:14pm
I have used mobilink, ufone, warid and currently using telenor coz they give free minutes equal to your line rent, provide edge in my area which takes browsing speed to peak, providing live tv (it's not recorded tv as I've checked it with da real tv, just a few seconds delay) they have reduced their tv charges i.e. 149+tax/month but as it's a gprs based service you should pay for the gprs used * +

kiranpk 1.07.07 - 09:22pm
Furthermore telenor is the largest network of pakistan (coverage) and you can enjoy gprs anywhere in pakistan where you get signals. It's a little bit expensive but you know you say more if you need da best. Surprisingly the call rate of their prepaid talkshawk is lower than postsaid just 0.75 on net and 0.95 off net per 30 second... telenor.com.pk * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search