! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Stolen phone - Page 1/3

Subject: Stolen phone
Replies: 15 Views: 1388
> »
coollio 12.06.07 - 02:23pm
Hey guys. My phone got stolen today and i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to trace its location? I only have my imei nr. Plaese help me. * +

crail 12.06.07 - 02:25pm
no but ring ur network they can block the phone * +

gucci.69 12.06.07 - 08:10pm
If its any of the new Samsungs then yep u cn trace it,otherwise rather get Insurance to get u a new one, IF YOU HAD IT INSURED * +

veerz 13.06.07 - 07:11pm
No u cant trace a samsung, because that tracking thing is a subscription service that wil only trace the reception of ur sim card. Bad luk 2 the guy who lost his phone, these things happen anyway just blacklist your serial number the phone can possibly turn up mayb a year later 4 software ugrade, bt can u tel me wat phone u lost? * +

coollio 14.06.07 - 07:48am
I had a Samsung E830 * +

coollio 14.06.07 - 07:49am
I didn't have it insured, cant you trace in on its IMEI? * +

hexsist 14.06.07 - 07:54am
dont trace it, just block its imei number as the person suggestd earlier, or send your imei number out on the net, someone will be bound to read it and install it n then it should be blocked automatically(i hope) * +

veerz 14.06.07 - 05:38pm
Dont post your imei here, just blacklist your serial number, and report it to the police station, should the person that has ur phone need it to be repaired they may take it to vodacom 4 eg. When they punch in its serial no on d pc it wil appear as a blacklisted phone, 1 yr later u get a call from the police 2 say they found your phone. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search