! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MTN V.S. VODACOM - Page 1/6

Subject: MTN V.S. VODACOM
Replies: 36 Views: 10688
> »
cavedog 5.06.07 - 04:50pm
I hate 2 say it but its really a matter 2 discuss! I love mtn and will never change 2 vodacom or so i thought! I have bought the 500mb databundel with vodacom 4 R189 and its the best! really saves alot of money! why does mtn's 500mb databundel cost R64 more than vodacom? MTN 3g OMG is everywhere you go but vodacom is getting there but I still struggle getting 3g with vodacom! the speeds mtn is * +

cavedog 5.06.07 - 04:54pm
faster than lightning but vodacom is slower than a turtle! all i want 2 say is the networks are really close to each other but vodacom is creeping ahead! i hate vodacom beleive me i have contract with mtn and it nice but vodacom is really starting 2 change my mind! * +

hotwired 5.06.07 - 05:50pm
mr_bling why dont u consid * +

hotwired 5.06.07 - 05:52pm
Consider havin both? Voda 4 the data bundles and mtn 4 everythin else. Or wat eva u else want. * +

langjan 5.06.07 - 07:26pm
@cavedog. Its an interesting subject. I've always had the idea that mtn was cr*p and vodacom good, so I've always been on vodacom. But a while ago I got a mtn sim for internet connection with phone and their speed surprised me. But recently!! Jeez the last week or so I had countless problems with mtn's wap. So I think its a 50/50 call. In sum ways vodacom is better, and in other mtn rules * +

langjan 5.06.07 - 07:29pm
In the end I'll place my vote with vodacr*p instead of eMpTyN, mainly because of vlive and 3G and I did hav less probs with vodacom. Customer services as well, MTN never answers their phones. But still we in SA hav cr*p networks, thats a fact tea * +

stup1d 5.06.07 - 07:37pm
Okey dokey . . . . * +

kyle_274 5.06.07 - 08:17pm
I also hve the voda 500mb bundle thing but i think its rubbish if i use my data card i can pick up edge but the card works at 40kbps but it will only download at like 10kbps nd that 30kb gets wasted...in more detail ill download a 1mb file nd the card wud gud done 10mb so thats 9mb down the drain...so wat i do is use my phone it wastes alot less cash...i dnt knw if mtn's bundle's r better * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search