! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Uk networks topic - Page 1/4

Subject: Uk networks topic
Replies: 24 Views: 2276
> »
jarvis 13.04.07 - 01:27pm
Anybody got any news on uk networks? E.g free wap, free calls. * +

deadpunk 13.04.07 - 01:33pm
If u do a search, u will find threads devoted to free wap, free sms, and other such topics. I believe admin created these topics to make it easier for us to find the info * +

jarvis 13.04.07 - 02:20pm
Admins didnt create the search thingy. Pmpl * +

tandy 13.04.07 - 03:16pm
Well the thing is, if everybody searched there would be no new posts on prodigits. Then wouldnt it be all very boring? If all your gonna do is tell people to search all the time you may as well say nothing at all. Everybody is aware of the search option at the bottom of their screen unless they have impaired vision. * +

tandy 13.04.07 - 03:22pm
Most networks offer their own gprs bundles for internet usage, with 02 for example you perchase a bolt on which allows a few megabyte to use every month. Phone your network and ask them what they offer. Orange off unlimited browsing for 1 pound a day but you cant use it on 3g. * +

tandy 13.04.07 - 03:31pm
Alternatively get a contract with tmobile and get the web and walk option. For aprox 7 pound a month it gives you unlimited browsing every month which is only subject to fair use policy. Plus you can use it on 3g. * +

jarvis 13.04.07 - 03:52pm
Tandy u got a point. * +

lapple 13.04.07 - 04:42pm
Ther are a few app's to make Free calls, Fring+Skype, not sure but i think they only run SmartPhone's, also you can make Free call's to Uk LandLines at twilightwap but you have to Subscribe,it's only 10 for 1year, also you can Send Free Global Texts * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search