! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Orangesafeguard/pro - Page 1/2

Subject: Orangesafeguard/pro
Replies: 10 Views: 1871
> »
misspop 2.03.07 - 07:57am
I have had my safeguard taken off. But i still get the msg it on when i click on this site only. I spoke to orange last nite nd they where g8 nd confirm that i dnt have safeguard on my phone nd it just this site it happens. Any1 else gt this prob * +

no1prodj 2.03.07 - 08:00am
Click on their homepage first then go back to bookmarks and select pro. They were doing work on a server last night and messed it up as always. I'm more concerned when i use orangeinternet access point that it says it ain't working so reduced to using orange wap gprs grrr * +

oldacarl 2.03.07 - 08:05am
All 0range customers have had it during the night,not just on Pro but in all sites.Its an 0range problem not Prodigits. * +

shiver.x 2.03.07 - 08:43am
im using opera mini to come online atm.. 1 of my settings doesnt work and the other has the safeguard on.. which iv never had any problems with till now cr*p * +

carta28 2.03.07 - 09:40am
Same as decki cant get internet ap to work gprs gives me 3g . .and this safeguard rubbish keeps popin up. Do u no how to set orange gprs as access point in one touch access decki? * +

battery 2.03.07 - 09:52am
Delete proxy server addrs and port and rename apn to orangewap then visit anywhere even if lock on * +

aelfred 2.03.07 - 09:56am
That ain't working. * +

andy_xxx 2.03.07 - 04:36pm
Bin avin safeguard probs awl mornin bt seems ok again at the mo...fingers crossed they sorted their probs *tuts* * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search