! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nokia - Page 2/14

Subject: Nokia
« <> »
gtr1 17.02.07 - 01:00pm
I don want a nokia symbian n i did own nokia b4.my sonye does everything i need it 2do hassle free. * +

jscott 17.02.07 - 02:08pm
ah but did you ever own a Symbian Nokia? * +

garion 17.02.07 - 03:41pm
Whilst I can appreciate anyone having a favourite manufacturer or model, and recognising that they may wish to big up said phone: giving out misleading information about other models in a forum to attempt to make your point is highly dubious.. hmmm I'd be interested to know @gtr1, if you have any evidence to back up these 'peeling paint/bug-ridden' allegations.. * +

densil01 17.02.07 - 04:05pm
Hmmm I would have to agree with Garion. There are members on the Forum who are impressionable and won't know any better, so would believe said things to be actual truth without any real life experience of owning the phones themselves. So instead of flaming try to be correct about facts if possible so that others can get correct information * +

gtr1 17.02.07 - 04:51pm
Look in sonye forum.th topic is nokia vs new sonye n also check out samsung forum topic is nokia n70 vs d900 n check bout th peeling paint etc but hurry cos admin hav a habit of deleting n altering replies! * +

jscott 17.02.07 - 05:02pm
yes but read two replies in this topic from us that have never had peeling paint problem. So on the basis that you quote others on their experiences then you should also take the positive comments as well as the negative into consideration before making judgement idea * +

gtr1 17.02.07 - 05:10pm
Yeah but i also experienced th problem wid my 6610 so im talkin from experience also.its jus that at th N series pricepoint there shud b no build quality issues. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index