! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FFS Bluesoleil! :-( - Page 1/4

Subject: FFS Bluesoleil! :-(
Replies: 23 Views: 1950
> »
a.m.d 6.01.07 - 06:46am
My PC won't establish an auto GPRS connection with my V360!I've done it before,but my drivers went bonkers and I had to format and reinstall.Now it simply won't autoconnect!I can connect through the Bluesoleil main window,but autoconnecting suddenly seems too much.Bluesoleil's message simply says 'Connection failed.' Heeelp!I need to connect automatically,its a matter of life and death! please * +

zaxx1 6.01.07 - 09:02am
Nod same thing happened 2 me.. No1 had a useful explanation! I finally just returned the thing. * +

nuchild 6.01.07 - 09:43am
Turn ur firewall off then restart ur pc * +

im_adi 6.01.07 - 09:48am
My bluesoil or whatever it i cant pr*nounce or spell lol so my bluesoil says pan network adapter is disabled pls enable it whats it ?What pan network does? How to enable it ? * +

gigawot 6.01.07 - 09:49am
lmao firewall doesnt affect bluetooth geeeez...Hav u paired ur phone with the comp? Yeah? And hav u set the comp to authorised access on ur phone? And if so now it should auto connect...smoke * +

a.m.d 6.01.07 - 10:24am
Im using Win98 SE,so I cant turn off the firewall even if I wanted to,cos there aint any lmao.About the other thing,will my phone connect to my PC via the Bluesoleil main window if the authentication or whatever-thingy is disabled? confuse Its annoying as hell,thats all I know... * +

shiveer 6.01.07 - 10:25am
I had this issue wit my v3, it turns out moto's store the internet profile on ur phone after u 1st made a connection, how i sortd it out was 2 install mobile phone tools, and recreate a connection from the software, it wud ask wat profile number u want 2 save it as, choose an unused profile, example cid 5, and u shud be sortd, wit bluetooth u cud also try deleting and repairing ur device * +

sk1lls 6.01.07 - 11:07am
I got a v360 and bluetooth and the lastest blue soleil. Open BlueS and the if there is any connection unpair it. The turn bluetooth off on the phone and then turn it on. Then goto BlueS and press F5 (refresh) Double click on the item it picks up and enter the pairing password if there is one. Then once paired just click on the phone/modem option...Dont forget to set the APN manually... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search