! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yahoo Help - Page 1/1

Subject: Yahoo Help
Replies: 6 Views: 1311

bluewav 15.12.06 - 09:06am
I dont hav a pc connected to the internet, and i cant register an email account at yahoo using opera mini. Can someone help me out, help me register an account, and just inbox me with my yahoo password. Thanks in advance. * +

venecia7 15.12.06 - 09:30am
Does it have 2 b yahoo? * +

bluewav 15.12.06 - 09:42am
Whatever works* * +

tshedza 15.12.06 - 09:50am
What would be your *username*@yahoo.com * +

notfair 15.12.06 - 02:20pm
I also had this problem trying to sign up to yahoo via opera mini but once again the k800 proves to be an amazing phone as iv just successfully signed up via the k8s own web browser and since it uses the same wap 2.0 xhtml netfront html browser as the w850 if you got either of these phones it can be done without the use of a PC * +

deadpunk 15.12.06 - 02:54pm
Bluewav... dude, what exactly is stopping u from registering a yahoo acc with opera mini? I did it before: but, just in case things have changed, i just tried again. And i opened a new yahoo account without difficulty. Sure, the Captcha letters can be small and difficult to identify, but give it a couple of goes and you'll do it. To recap: i just registered with yahoo, using opera mini on a....... * +

deadpunk 15.12.06 - 03:00pm
...Nokia 3220 (which is far from a state-of-the-art phone). So its definitely possible. Tell us exactly what part of the registration process is scr*wing up, and maybe one of us can suggest a solution. Cos theres nothing about opera mini that makes registration impossible. Share the info, dude, we want to help. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search