! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gmail alternitive - Page 1/5

Subject: Gmail alternitive
Replies: 34 Views: 3717
> »
notfair 30.11.06 - 07:28pm
I actualy rate this better then Gmail for a few reasons lol as the only thing i find appealing about Gmail is the 2700mb inbox but to get it running on most phones you need to go through the hassle getting your invite and downloading some sort of certificates before it will work and the Gmail app is well cr*p in not so many words as you cannot send attachments and can only view pics. but www.gawab.com offer free pop3 with a not to bad 2048mb inbox(Hotmail 1000mb) which should be enough for anyone and you dont need an invite or to download any certificates to get it running and will work with almost any pop3 email client plus the added fact it can be fully set up via opera mini unlike Gmail which you need to log in via a PC to enable pop3 iv also noticed that the Gawab inbox has rose from 250mb to 1000 to 2048mb in just over 1 month so maybe it will reach Gmails 2700 hope this helps some people * +

arrow888 30.11.06 - 07:43pm
IMAP protocol is better than pop3nod * +

garion 30.11.06 - 09:18pm
Not only is that really interesting notfair, but your post is 918 characters long, which is EVEN MORE interesting. There's always been a 400 character limit, when did this change? * +

densil01 30.11.06 - 09:24pm
I would rather trust established E-Mail servers for security reasons but you can use that one you were talking about if you want to * +

djdecki 30.11.06 - 09:36pm
omg thought it looked huge lol twilight must have updated the character limits today lol * +

garion 30.11.06 - 09:52pm
I was just about to inbox you mate, but didn't want to be a pain. When I come here via wap it's still reading 400 at the top of the page which decreases as you type. Tried pasting notfairs own message and it stopped at 400. C'mon notfair, tell us what you DID! It's NOT FAIR.. lol * +

notfair 30.11.06 - 09:56pm
Na im just special and i cannot belive you sat and counted lmao but seriously gawab is a safe and well established email provider with 4.6 million users worldwide * +

garion 30.11.06 - 10:04pm
Ahem! angry do we have to beat it out of you or what? *laughs* I've just tried every method known to humankind and I can only get 400. And I didn't count 'em, I pasted your message into safenote which revealed the magic number.. now come on dude, make with the details, phone AND browser please :) * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search