! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

joystick problum.. - Page 1/1

Subject: joystick problum..
Replies: 5 Views: 380

katariag 29.11.06 - 10:53am
:-( i am havin a big problum ...with my joystick.i am using nokia3230 the joystick is not working properly.evrytym i click it it makes a noise and operation is becoming very difficul .i think the joystick is broken from inside.. i visited the nokia docs in my home city and they told me to go to the city nearby ... where the headquaters are situated..what do u think is it going to be ok.. or not.. * +

katariag 29.11.06 - 10:56am
i mean im really p*ssed off.. has anybody of u ever faced such a problum.. and what is their any solution available.. the joystick works fyn...but physically its broken i think.. any hardware geeks knowin the insides of 3230 can drop in a suggestion .. any help is appreciated.. any 1 havin any such problums in the past..??? * +

katariag 29.11.06 - 10:59am
all i want to know is can they install a new joystick in the phone..as its not a part of the keypad../// by the ways its still under warranty...i bought it jst 5 months back * +

devil2k6 29.11.06 - 11:21am
Yep m8 my 6600 is the same wont turn left nokia doc says 30quid 2 fix it im gonna buy a new joystick n keypad frm ebay n do it myself * +

dani2xll 29.11.06 - 11:50am
@katariag your joystick will be covered under your warranty so there should be no charge. * +

katariag 29.11.06 - 01:33pm
Thnx guys .I m relieved 2 kno that *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search