! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prob with prodigits - Page 1/2

Subject: Prob with prodigits
Replies: 14 Views: 1420
> »
clarky28 23.10.06 - 01:04pm
Hope somebody can help. My gf cannot inbox me, other ppl can. I've messaged admin and got no reply. I've tried to re-bud her, but no joy. Please help! * +

djdecki 23.10.06 - 01:12pm
Do you know if its a prob with her sending or you receiving the inbox? * +

clarky28 23.10.06 - 01:27pm
I don't know if it's a sending or receiving problem. Other people can inbox me and she can inbox other people. Been like this for nearly 2 weeks. * +

trish292 23.10.06 - 06:34pm
im the famous girl friend. i send him in boxes. i can send to others and get ones from him. but cant send to him for some reason. * +

djdecki 23.10.06 - 08:19pm
ok had a wee looky at both of you, clarky28 seems to be fine, but miss trish292 I have a question for you. you are on your pc, its showing mozilla as the browser. how are you accessing pro? are you using firefox / Internet Explorer / A wap emulator or Opera? if its anything but opera then it may be causing the problem as I had another user inbox me about not being able to sort their wapsite...... * +

djdecki 23.10.06 - 08:20pm
download opera from www.opera.com and see if that makes a difference. I use opera and have no problems at all. using another browser may require you to download some plug ins to get it working properly djdecki * +

trish292 23.10.06 - 09:12pm
i dont have a pc. im using my cell phone. how do you down load to a cell phone. i dont think thats possible. and i dont know wat im using if is fire fox or what it is. or how to find out * +

djdecki 23.10.06 - 09:15pm
faint d*mn, always get fooled by american phones cos they show as mozilla. hmmm try going to mini.opera.com and download mini opera. see if that helps. I know there was a problem with a US network which I cant remember the name of now....hold on I'm thinking lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search