! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mtn Menu - Page 1/2

Subject: Mtn Menu
Replies: 13 Views: 1446
> »
y2n 15.09.06 - 03:48pm
Does anybody know how to set up Banking enquiries. They ask for the account number, pin number. I know those. Then they want a user number? Anyways, could someone explain all the functions they use and whats the cost? * +

eequinox 16.09.06 - 06:09pm
have you registerd yet there is no cost at all inbox me with the actual problem i have a mobile money acc aswell * +

themba2 16.09.06 - 06:17pm
I wish u could hate phone banking just like me, this thing is not completely secure..I trust no one whn it cums to money * +

y2n 16.09.06 - 06:18pm
I mean, the extra MTN menu on the SIM card. They registered me. When I want to enquire about my ABSA bank statement, they ask me for an account number, pin number and user number. * +

y2n 16.09.06 - 06:22pm
But Themba. Why go to town to get a statement, when you can do it, 24/7 from your cell phone. With Vodacom and FNB it is so easy to check your balance, and make payments for the electricity and telephone. And you can also transfer money from one account to another, at a very low cost, under 2 rand airtime, and a few rands bank charges. Cellphone banking is the future. * +

y2n 16.09.06 - 06:25pm
Actually, its not just Vodacom and FNB. Its FNB and any cell phone network, except for Virgin. * +

eequinox 16.09.06 - 06:32pm
the mtn banking is a better option its all free FOR FNB AND ABSA YOU HAVE TO REGISTER IN THE BANK * +

spiderxe 16.09.06 - 07:56pm
What do you mean by it being free? Are balance enquiries, transfers and third party payments also free or is just the service free? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search